Monday, June 26, 2006

To all of the faithful blogers...big up yourself!


This is me and Becki at our Valentine's dinner at Chez Fon Fon


I think I am back in the world of blogs after reading this post from www.evotional.com. Its the top ten reasons why he posts.

#10 Blogging is a form of digital discipleship. Neo-scrolls.#9 Blogging is the way I share what is happening in my head and my heart.#8 Blogging is cathartic. It helps me process what I'm thinking and feeling.#7 Blogging is the way I leave a trail. My kids and grandkids can read it someday.#6 Blogging is a sermon supplement. Actually, sermons might be a blogging supplment.#5 Blogging is a way to carry on a conversation with lots of people at the same time.#4 Blogging is a form of auto-biography.#3 Blogging is one way of capturing the things God is revealing to me.#2 Blogging helps me remember what God doesn't want me to forget.#1 Blogging is a stewardship issue. It's one way I share what God is teaching me.

So...may you continue your faithful blogging and may your teaching, relating, and living be fuller because of it.

2 comments:

CL said...

Hey Garret! Holla at me sometime brotha!

CL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.