Thursday, April 26, 2007

Treo Problems







Pic 1 - Trying to get it to work.
Pic 2- Getting a little frustrated.
Pic 3 - I just found out that it will not work at all!
Pic 4 - The tool that sold me this phone left a self portrait on the memory card. What a jurk.
Pic 5 - My Treo sits there...dead and useless.

Ok, so here is the story...
I am an avid Ebayer. Im not as avid as some of my friends, but I shop there from time to time and I love to check on the prices of items. I have recently been watching Palm Treos. I love those things! I found one that was pretty cheap because it didnt come with a charger or a stylus and it was kind of beaten up. The add said it worked wit AT&T wireless, so I thought that since AT&T and Cingular merged that my Cingular SIM card would work in it. Well, I recieved the phone, bought a charger, charged it, and the SIM card didnt work. So, I called Cingular ("the new AT&T wireless" as they call themselves) and they told me that all AT&T customers received a new phone when the two companies merged! HA! So I tell this guy that I want a refund and he tells me that he is not refunding...you know what. So, after a little threatening, he relented and is refunding me minus 4 dollars, so I am out the money for shipping the phone back to him plus the 4 dollars. I will keep you updated on what happens next.

In other news:
I got a free cup of lemonade while I was out running today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also sell your charger on Ebay for a few bucks less than what you paid for it and be out even more!

Anonymous said...

Free lemonade, ye-yah!!!

And you're right, that guy IS a tool! Look at that nasty hair!

Anonymous said...

that sucks bro.

Did you and Stein get my update email? sorry for all of the mass stuff. I'll have some free time to catch up now that i'm in one spot.

later bro

Anonymous said...

update your blog you tool!